Computer Networking Solutions
2235 Berkley Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
COVID-19 Statement: We always take your health and safety personally, whether during a global pandemic or just the regular flu season. Our technicians always use hand sanitizer (or soap and water when possible) between clients to avoid spreading germs. We've been wearing face coverings since the start of the pandemic and have gloves and face shields available to use upon request.
We help small businesses and individuals in the Roanoke Valley select, purchase, install, and maintain computer and networking equipment.
We come to you! We're happy to help you at your home or office, over the phone, or remotely with our best-in-class support tools. Your safety and convenience is our priority.
FLEXIBLE SERVICE OPTIONS:
- Hourly, On-demand (minimum 1 hour)
- Block pricing: pre-paid labor at a reduced hourly rate
- Monthly maintenance: Flat-fee monthly billing so you can predict and control your IT expenses
- Project or flat-rate service currently not available
We bring value by freeing you of your computer-related concerns, saving you time, effort, and frustration. We can help as much or as little as you'd like, from consulting and advice, to showing you what you need to do or buy, or you can just say "give me something that works" or
"make it work again," and we handle the rest!
SOME EXAMPLES OF SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Microsoft 365 migration or integration
- solutions from popular software & service vendors such as Microsoft, Intuit, Carbonite, Norton, and more
- VPN and remote access - work from home solutions!
- Cloud backup and sync services
- Large file sharing services
- Discounts on DE LL hardware - desktops, laptops, 2-in-1s, servers
- home and office networking - servers, modems, firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points (managed or unmanaged)
- Antivirus, antimalware, and antispyware software and services
- comprehensive 24/7 monitoring of PC and network health via industry-leading cloud services
- remote support & assistance
- Break/fix solutions to computer and networking problems
- Evaluation, selection, purchase, installation, implementation of computer & IT equipment
- Evaluation of Computer & IT equipment for upgrades or replacement
- Software installation & troubleshooting
- Spyware/virus removal & prevention
- Anti-virus and endpoint security for stand-alone PCs, networks and servers, or cloud-managed remote / work from home PCs
- Internet service, Email setup & configuration
- Commercial & residential High-speed Internet setup, installation, & integration
- Internet domain name registration, configuration, renewal, & troubleshooting
- Backup hardware/software selection, installation, & monitoring
- Data migration from old computers to new
- Setting up computers and networks for new employees at home and in the office
- Assistance with warranty repair / replacements, tech support
SERVICES WE OFFER through partners:
- cable installation for network, security,& Coaxial, telephone, CAT6, etc.
- security systems: analog and IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs, remote locks, "panic buttons", and more
- Scripting & custom programming
- Printer service & repair
- analog/POTS telephones, phone systems / PBX, voice-over-IP (VoIP) phones - installation, service, & support
- Website design & development
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, and digital marketing
- Database setup & administration